The latest Sage 200cloud enhancements are due for release in February 2019 and in keeping with their previous enhancements the new release reflects Sages’ 3 key themes of connected data, customer experience and simplicity.
Some of the highlights include:
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200cloud
- Office 365 – Flow examples, tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Purchase Requisition – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow
GoCardless – Full Launch
- Set up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within the product.
- Remove the pain of late payment.
- Improved Cash Flow.
- Greater predictability of cash position.
Making Tax Digital
- New system admin setting to enable MTD compliance.
- Previous MTD compliant versions of Sage200cloud required BP/Sage assistance to activate
- Allowing simpler onboarding for MTD.
Improved Audit Capability
- Capture user actions taken on key data.
- Support any customer internal audit processes.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Search for a combined budget.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when cancelling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
Microsoft Power Apps Connectivity
- Ability to develop a customer-specific application, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Expanding access to key Sage 200cloud data – saving businesses time.
Microsoft Flow Connectivity
- Ability to automate & integrate Sage 200cloud into customer business processes
Warehouse on Free Text Items
- Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items
To find out more about Sage 200cloud this new release or making tax digital please contact us we will be pleased to help and discuss your specific requirements.