Survey Terms and Conditions
1. To be in with a chance of winning you must:
• Be a UK resident
• Be 18 years or over
• Be an existing Timewade Ltd customer
• Provide a valid email address after completing the survey
2. The prize draw is run by Timewade Ltd whose registered office is Skyways Business Park, Exeter Airport, Exeter EX5 2UL.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. The rules of the prize draw
• The prize draw runs from 1 December 2018, through to 17 December 2018
• Completion and submission of the survey
• Only submissions with valid email addresses will be qualified into the prize draw.
• The winner will be randomly selected on 18 December 2018
• The prize for the winner is a John Lewis and Partners Christmas Star Gift Basket
• The prize will not be transferable to another person
• Closing date for entry will be 17.30 on 17 December 2018. After this date/time, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted
• The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw close. If the winner does not respond to Timewade Ltd, within 14 days of being notified, then another winner will be randomly chosen. If the winner rejects their prize or if the entry is invalid or in breach of the terms and conditions, another winner will be randomly selected from the survey responses received.
5. The prize will be sent to the winner by Timewade Ltd and by post.
6. Timewade Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Timewade Ltd.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Timewade Ltd decision in respect of all matters to do with the survey/prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with this survey and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and will not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Timewade Ltd and not to any other party.