Please note this position is no longer available
At Timewade we are proud to be one of the South West’s longest established providers of IT solutions. As a family run Managed Service Provider, our commitment is to have a complete understanding of our clients’ businesses so that we can provide quality IT services that we always strive to improve.
As a Technology Success Analyst for Timewade, technology success is key to this role. You will work predominantly onsite with our South West based clients to ensure their technology is aligned with Timewade’s best standards/practices. Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Technical Consultant (STC), you will identify area of risk and misalignment with the objective of supporting and promoting our best practices to reduce risk and re-active issues for our clients.
Providing an unrivalled superior customer experience is in our mission statement, therefore the ideal candidate will have the ability to build excellent client relationships and communicate effectively at all levels within a business.
1. Pro-actively manage around 20 customer accounts
2. Regular onsite technical visits with every client in line with Timewade business model and strategy
3. Establishing technical alignment with Timewade’s best practice/standards
4. Promote the benefits of our standards and best practices to all customers
5. Develop close technical relationships with all customers to ensure they value the alignment process and get the most out of their technology
6. Gain an understanding of your clients use of their line of business applications
7. Work closely with STC to develop new standards
8. Knowledge of the technical details of their client and ensure all related documentation is accurate and available to the Service Desk
9. Develop strong partnership with STC to evaluate clients and provide recommendations for longer term planning and strategy
10. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users in plain English
11. Assist with client on-boarding activities
Skills and Attributes
To be considered, you must:
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues
• Have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows software and server operating systems, printing and network systems.
• Have problem-solving abilities across WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, switches and firewalls
• Be client focused, methodical, flexible and reliable.
• Be committed to quality and excellence
• Be committed to personal development and willing to undertake training as required by the business
• Organisational skills
• Have excellent communication, listening skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Time management and Project Management skills.
• Client relationship skills
• Have a full UK driving license and your own transport.
The majority of time will be spent with customer’s onsite at their premises
The ideal candidate will also have the following:
• Understanding of technical best practices
• Track record of excellent onsite and remote support.
• Experience with networks, Active Directory, Office 365, Backup solutions, Antivirus software, hosted telephony, virtualisation and security.
• Experience of working with third party software and hardware suppliers.
• Industry recognised qualifications i.e., MTA, MCP, MCSA, CCNA, N+, S+.
Salary – Dependent on experience
21 Days holiday
Opportunity to complete further IT qualifications